Thread: Neptune Support
View Single Post
Unread 04/27/2012, 03:52 PM   #32
pyton
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussM View Post
Do you really think that the handful of people posting in this thread is a valid statistical sample?

You obviously failed to consider that what is seen here is but a very small sector of overall ownership, and neglected to factor in the many many people who happily run their controllers without issue.

I have had timely and excellent response to the two actual issues I've had in owning Neptune controllers for the last 6 years. They have been quite responsive and receptive to ideas for new features. And they have even answered my questions about inner workings of the Apex, sharing what they might have classified as proprietary information - but chose to be supportive instead.
Maybe I have but if you had been through what I have with this company you would have the sour taste in your mouth too. I am just here to try and get real support from successful users. Not too many these days based on these forums, but I am trying to make the best out of a bad issue.

BTW this will be my 5th Apex in less than a year, every time I have an issue I am told I need a new head unit because this that or another thing.

pyton is offline   Reply With Quote