View Single Post
Unread 12/17/2015, 01:15 PM   #110
MrsReefK
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogue Chitto View Post
Progress is coming along, I know you are getting anxious....

Very much so!! Tank progress is on hold for a minute, we are remodeling the entire house (very outdated, moved in earlier this year). Our great room progress is trumping the tank for this week and next. Ordered furniture and need to get the great room done before it arrives. Kills me to lose two weeks on the tank, but it has to be done!

We are considering (technically have decided, just don't want to admit it) on buying two Vortech pumps rather than using the iwaki 70 & 100 that we purchased. A lot comes down to the Vortech is capable for the flow we need, and much more cost efficient to run. I see us ordering these this weekend when we are finally ready to admit we should've just bought them in the first place.

On a good note, TTM is almost over. Just did 4th transfer today. After this 72 hours everyone will be moving to a 40g breeder where they'll stay until the large 290 is cycled. DT is remaining fallow. Found a few strands of bryopsis on a frag last night. Hoping I got it all off, if not, I'll be fragging and placing on a new plug. We will see!

MrsReefK is offline   Reply With Quote