View Single Post
Unread 07/25/2009, 09:02 PM   #44
jason2459
Registered Member

Ah, I ended up getting two Taam SEIO Prop Super Flow Pump p530's and a SEIO Super Flow Pump m820. Right now I get nice swirly things going all over my tank with just those and about 230gph from my refugium that's going as well. Plus a nice little rippling on top of the water. I liked that the p530's were a bit smaller size physically then the koralia and liked the wide flow of the m820. You can kind of see them through the muck in the pictures above.

I don't have the skimmer up and running yet with the ozone and probably wont run the ozone for a little while until the tank does it's initial cycle. Still have to get the o-ring I discovered was missing somehow when I was taking everything apart and cleaning.

[IMG]http://i26.*******.com/22xoap.jpg[/IMG]

After I get that up and running I'll have a total of around 2435 gph not including the two 53gph pumps pushing into the RUGF. Not sure if that would calculate in that much.

You can check out my parameters at reeftronics dot net website and look for my username.

Current Tank Info: 180g mixed reef w/ a beananimal overflow to a dolomite RRUGF. | 20g long G. Smithii Mantis Tank

Last edited by jason2459; 07/25/2009 at 09:30 PM.
jason2459 is offline   Reply With Quote