View Single Post
Unread 11/28/2016, 05:29 AM   #51
GfordQC
Registered Member

Had several days off during the holiday hope everyone had good Thanksgiving. So i have possibly made my first mistake. Went to a black Friday sale at my LFS and picked up a few more snails, a cleaner shrimp, and...a scooter blenny . I blame it on the early morning and the fact that I couldn't get on the internet to look at a profile of the little guy. So upon reading the information i don't know how long i will be able to keep the little guy. Beautiful fish, but very picky apparently. I have ordered 6000+ pods from the algaebarn so that should at least sustain him until i figure out what to do next. From reading it appears that they are easier to get to eat frozen mysis than a mandarin, but no luck so far. I have been trying to get him to eat LRS Reef Frenzy but no luck as of yet.

In equipment news i got water running through the reactor (no media yet) and am working on a mount for the fuge light as i have also got some cheato coming from reef cleaners. Starting to get some diatoms on the sand and i have to do a 5% water change tonight. I have been able to take some pics with my Canon T2i and do some processing with Lightroom so i hope to have those pics up tomorrow.

Build Thread:
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2600702
GfordQC is offline   Reply With Quote