View Single Post
Unread 11/07/2015, 02:06 AM   #2189
Kazalla
Registered Member

Today I can say these are indeed green algae growing on the glas and power heads. There are also some cyanobacteria growing on the glas. Now things are getting interesting. Corals and anemones are expanded and looking quite healthy today. Skimmer is on and skimming dry, I'll keep heavy feeding. There are a few Munnid isopods (feeding on green algae on the glas) visible, so I don't need to reintroduce them to the tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet_Ivy View Post
I think you've officially created a new cocktail. We'll call it the Kazalla (dino)Sour.. Is Goldschlager German? It would even have little dino-like flakes. *ducking and running*
I'm honored. No, its from the Switzerland, now produced in Italy. I thought I created something Bloody Mary-like but without the celery . The consistency of the dino foam on the water surface remembers me of Guiness beer...

Sincerely, Dennis

EDIT: I've to say a few weeks ago there were hundreds of these Munnid Isopods because I don't remove green algae from the backside glas of the tank. Now only a few are visible, don't know what happened to the others if they are hiding or dead. I thought this might help keeping a healthy fauna in the tank, maybe I had made a mistake...

Last edited by Kazalla; 11/07/2015 at 02:33 AM.
Kazalla is offline   Reply With Quote