View Single Post
Unread 03/05/2017, 12:37 PM   #5329
UncleSalt
Registered Member

So my little guy has taken a turn for the worse this morning. I moved him into a 10G QT and he was fine all day and was fine up until I went to bed around 1AM.

This morning however, he was in the corner breathing heavy. He had a white stringy poop hanging off of him and I suspected flukes. I dosed my Prazipro and quite quickly a started seeing more quite strings come out of him.

Everything is perfect. 0 Ammonia, 0 nitrates/nitrites, pH is good as well. Salinity is 1.025. Temperature is a solid 76 degrees.

He was acting this way before Prazi - he appears slightly better, still laying on his side breathing heavy. I have a MP10 and an air bubbler in the tank.

After Prazi, he has continued to have a decent number of long white strings coming off of him - I can see them floating in the water. He has a small amount fixated to him at the current time. I considered a freshwater dip, but didn't want to stress him further. Prazi appears to be doing its job, and the guy doesn't seem to want to give up.

Any thoughts?

UncleSalt is offline   Reply With Quote