View Single Post
Unread 03/18/2017, 05:43 PM   #5454
OrionN
Moved on

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSalt View Post
Sadly my guy woke up and was no longer with us. Ironically the formalin that's been missing - showed up today. I don't think I'll try another one for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am sorry to hear this. My last guy died. Same thing. She was shy and would not leave her cave. This time I added things in the cave to disturb it when I feed. I also have a pair of very aggressive eating clowns. I think Regal Angels are smart and learn to eat by watching other fish.
My baby Regal is a very aggressive eater now. I try to feed her dry food instead of frozen food. IMO, dry food are much more energy dense and have much wider amount of nutrients than frozen food. I am glad my Regal prefer to eat flakes over frozen. Here is a video of him eating just now. This is the 4th feeding today. I am home so I feed them every few hours. Only two feeding on weekdays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpbNF0HFPtA

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip
OrionN is offline   Reply With Quote