View Single Post
Unread 11/10/2017, 01:01 PM   #3
Jekerry
Registered Member

I can’t even begin to imagine what you would add to that collection! It is like a professional aquarium!

I do not have a ton of experience in fish, but dog training and competitions I am pretty well experienced in. Actually my husband even started as my student! I fell in love with his dog before I even noticed him.

Like you, I cringe when people ask me what kind of dog they should get. My cello teacher asked me that the other day. My answer was a cat! So much goes into a selection of a living creature to share your home with. And I think the question back to them should be, what is your motivation for getting this dog? Do you want to snuggle in the couch, go on long walks, compete in agility or obedience, do therapy visits to nursing homes? What do you want.

When we got our tank I wanted corals, an anenome and clown fish. My husband wanted a yellow tang. We got some corals, some fish including an adorable goby and my anenome. The anenome first killed the goby. Then it moved over to the gongonian coral and started harassing it. I then realized it was not in the right tank. So it was returned. Oh well! I plan to set up a smaller tank just for my future anenome and clowns! So you don’t always get what you want right away, but we are enjoying the tank so much it is ok.

I mean to say, great post and I have no idea. Maybe, like my cello teacher, a cat might be the best answer. The cat would enjoy watching your beautiful tank.

Jane

Jekerry is offline   Reply With Quote