View Single Post
Unread 08/31/2011, 06:36 PM   #21
Korrine
You could get a ticket!!

Got my stuff from BRS Haven't opened any packages yet, but I have it bought 7 fish nets
Each tank will have their own nets to prevent cross contamination of anything. Anything that is used between tanks is already rinsed in tap water, such as my siphon hose. My big tank will have some more special critters in it and that one I'm going to try to make disease free.

And...the rock

Will open that later.

Guys/Gals their items are packed and shipped really well. There are plenty of bio-degradable peanuts and they place items around each other well. It arrives in great shape and ready to use! I've given them roughly $1,000 in business since February of this year and I couldn't be happier.

Be kinder than necessary because every one you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Current Tank Info: 40 breeder - started 9/2011 - platinum perc and sanjay's black photon clownfishes; sps and lps, and soft corals; 250w MH, 20 long sump w Bubble Magus Nac 3.5 skimmer 12g nano cube -serpent star, mini carpet anemones, w 6 sexy shrimp, 150w MH, maxi je

Last edited by dc; 09/11/2011 at 05:39 AM.
Korrine is offline   Reply With Quote