View Single Post
Unread 10/28/2014, 08:28 PM   #371
jedimasterben
LED world domination!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgiven1973 View Post
My battle with dinos started about 2-3 weeks ago that i could tell. (New to this) had a small amount on pumps before that but we moved and i used all new wAter for the tank transfer. Not sure if there was any die off from rocks while arranging aqua scape or not. I came home one night and my wife had stripped a boarder in a very close bathroom and had painted the room. Wasnt sure if fumes could of leached into tank causing this problem or not. Heck im not 100% certain its dinos but whatever the heck it is has killed off most of all my sps. Ive went through all but the last 3 pages so far of this thread but finishing shortly. Seems like no sure thing so i was thinking of trying peroxide dosing in my 120g with 55g water in sump. While dosing i was wondering about running the above uv sterilizer for 3 days with lights out with the return end of sterilizer going into a filter sock that id change out and wash daily. Whats everyones opinions? Below is some pic.

Pants: ill likely shoot u a PM

[pics]
IMHO not any species of dinoflagellate I've seen.

Current Tank Info: Acquasole 60, IceCap 15 Sump, 2x Maxspect Ethereal, Coral Box D500 skimmer, Maxspect Gyre 150, Jecod DCS-5000
jedimasterben is offline   Reply With Quote