View Single Post
Unread 06/17/2017, 11:08 AM   #77
Wally.B
Registered Member

Hey Jonez,

Welcome along for the ride. Hoping this time it won't be another Rollercoaster of Terror.

I document in detail for myself, however when folks like you chime in the encouragement helps to detail more so.

I find it strange when I look at the # of view this thread is getting, every time I post, that I don't get a Hello from folks once in a while.
If people want to be silent viewers I'm perfectly fine with that.
Maybe a PM to say they are along for the ride is another way. Doesn't really matter, since I will continue my personal log regardless.

I never posted a picture of How This Tank is situated. Behind the wall as seen in the Sump Room Photo.

The Tank is in my Office wall, in front of my Desk where I work and spend Hobby time.

I will share another Project I have brewing in back of my Mind.

I get a feeling with all the Automation I'm putting in, I will be left with little to do (Feed Fish, Clean Glass, Fill Bottles). PERFECTLY FINE WITH THAT.

So the project will be an Advanced (Fun) Reminder Robot, which will sit on my desk and Interact with me, fish, even watch the tank.

It's a COZMO AI Robot, that has a Programming Toolkit that you can program to do anything, with built in Vision, Speech, Intelligence.

It was a Christmas Gift Toy for Kids. They enjoyed for a bit, but now collecting dust.

This project is along way away....

Wally.B is offline   Reply With Quote