View Single Post
Unread 04/27/2009, 09:15 AM   #154
jball49
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael
well im totally against using live fish for cycling, and more importantly damsels as well, lovely fish but can get aggressive and basically they are used as guineau pigs, you may have to tear the tank down to get them out and then what will you do with them? its not your fault you were talked into it, but i suggest you ask us here before listening to the lfs again, its great to see you here and welcome to the forum, hope to see you posting here and any questions just ask

To Reef Central
Thanks, I will. Well the store we got them from has a policy of letting you bring them back and giving you a refund after the cycling. They are the most helpful of any store we have gone to and been very happy to spend a lot of time trying to teach us. One of the employees told us to join this site as a matter of fact. Since you can return them I never thought it was bad, assumed they knew what was best. And with them refunding it isn't even a money making thing for them really. But I will now know you don't have to do that!

jball49 is offline   Reply With Quote