View Single Post
Unread 05/02/2012, 10:13 AM   #1174
Alex T.
Registered Member

The rock sat drying out for over 2 months. Then it was rinsed and put in fresh salt water with Prime as the display tank filled, all the while being dosed with MB7. After about a week I pulled the rock and placed it in the display. There is no possible chance for a froth to even develop. It bubbles to the top same as the bottom of the skimmer and pours out the drain very fast. The skimmer was taken apart, rinsed with ro and vinegar, wiped clean and then put back with the same result. I've already changed roughly 25% of the water volume and it didn't skip a beat. I really don't know what pulling the collection cup off would do. I also read the back of a PolyFilter pad package and it said it would not remove a water conditioner, do I'll have to nix that. I'm not going to pull the rocks out and rinse them. I've been seeding them for over 2 weeks now and don't want to start another mess. I really don't know. I may just have to ride this out and wait.

Current Tank Info: Currently in reboot mode
Alex T. is offline   Reply With Quote