View Single Post
Unread 05/05/2012, 03:06 PM   #16
Criley7
Registered Member

The White Knights are suppose to be next generation of the **name removed because of legal threat from trademark holder**, except that the parent fish are not inbred, they are from distinctly different lineages. I found this excerpt online about them.
“White Knights are the product of a Doni's **name removed because of legal threat from trademark holder** and Snow Onyx. The first batch was born September 11, 2011. These fish show a distinctive difference in both their patterning and coloration. The white is brighter and the patterning is unlike any other. These babies have a lot of black onyx in them which has lead to early darkening, which also means they will become even darker as they age.”
What I really like about these is that they have so much black in them already. I was told that is because the male Snow Onyx is an offspring of their Rods Onyx and Snowflake pair and the black onyx genetics were passed down. *This makes sense right? As for price, as long as my GF does not find out then it should be fine. Plus after the free shipping a pair of these are the same price as a pair **name removed because of legal threat from trademark holder**. Thank you everyone for your input.

Criley7 is offline   Reply With Quote