View Single Post
Unread 04/29/2013, 08:17 PM   #1
Dolmo5000
Registered Member

Need some help with tank replacement

Hello All, I'm early in the process of replacing my 10+ year old 55g AGA tank with a 115g custom made from planet aquariums in Dallas (thanks to Custom Reef Creations). Anyway, while I'm taking the old 55g down, modifying my stand, and plumbing the new one I will be housing all my corals, fish and others in a 40g cubish tank with dimensions 23.5L x 18.5H x 21.5D. The problem is I don't have a spare light capable of keeping my sps alive. I was wondering if someone might lend me a light capable of doing so for around 1 month until I can get the new tank going. I understand its not a cheap piece of equipment so I am happy to do what ever it takes to convince the person I am trustworthy. I know a few people around the OKC and believe they may help vouch for me. If anyone might help, I am in Stillwater but will be down in the city this weekend and can surely pick the light up. I'm not picky, just need something with some punch to keep my sps doing well. Thanks

Link to my build thread:
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2288814

Current Tank Info: Current Tank Info: Tank Info: 120g short w/ beananimal overflow, mixed sps/lps, 55g sump, aquamaxx coneS co-2, aquaticlife 6b T5, phosban 150, WP40, Apex lite, and super duper DIY wood stand!!!
Dolmo5000 is offline   Reply With Quote