View Single Post
Unread 08/09/2017, 03:20 PM   #2510
reefmutt
Registered Member

Ok! Got back last weekend. Tank did well.
Alk is sitting at 5.5.. been there since before I left.. it started going down as I was increasing co2 but clearly I didn't raise the co2 enough. Luckily, I turned it up enough to hold at 5.5 for the week I was gone.
When I got home, I noticed my regulator had failed- must have just happened, or alk would have been much lower... phew!!
So, now I am trying to increase alk, at least to 6.5. Work in progress..
In the meantime, I slapped my iPhone into my viewing box and made a fast and dirty top down video. No music, no smoothness, no nothin'!!
Keep in mind that the iPhone is notorious for over saturating colours so you can take it with a grain of salt.
I turned on all my light for the video: 3 150w radiums, 5 plus plus, 1 coral plus and 4 AI Prime- all leds on.
Sorry about the choppiness. The phone was sliding around a bit and it was hard to reach in there and focus the camera every now and then.

https://youtu.be/0uNz8I81hwU

Not sure I can embed the video from the YouTube phone app..

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote