View Single Post
Unread 02/04/2015, 02:19 PM   #36
Blue spot
Registered Member

and the hunger strike goes on !

as the title suggests still not eating. The one blue spot is fine hovering above it's den and eating everything in range. the other (the larger of the 2) nothing. I tried some of that selcon Worm suggested and all the other fish went crazy just not the blue spot. I am currently dumping so many different types of food in to try and incise it to eat I think I'll end up polluting the tank if I am not careful.

So anyway I got to thinking maybe he's not happy in its surroundings. Although all my fish are small it is a busy tank. So I have taken the bold step of remodelling the end of the tank a little. I also took the opportunity to have a look at the fish to check for signs of BSJF disease (which I have read about on here) but nothing, the only thing I can say is that it is breathing about twice as fast as the other blue spot, so I have added a blue spot house, increased the sand depth further and cleared the rock bcd to give him an un obstructed view. If anyone has got any suggestions on what else I can try I would more than appreciate it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1641.jpg (62.2 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1642.jpg (60.0 KB, 163 views)
Blue spot is offline   Reply With Quote