View Single Post
Unread 06/25/2011, 12:01 PM   #27
bmco
Always deep under

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordibv View Post
Not trrying to jack the thread ...
bmco .
Very ,very nice tank . It must have taken a lot of courage to go from MH to leds since you appear to be a die hard SPS fan . Yes , I know there is a lot of diversity in that tank of ur's
I am starting to wonder if having a more white to blue ratio works out better for the corals .
I saw 2 20 k fixtures (not orphek) on a LFS tank and it was way too blue for me . I found this odd since I am a fan of 20 k halides .
So how many months is it now ?
BTW since the growth rates are so good , when r u going to offer up a frag pack .Looks like u need to do some trimming . ...just kidding
A few more questions . Do you have any duplicate acro's in different areas of the tank and do they look different now ?
Thanks mordibv.

I don't like too much unnatural blue over my tank. Corals look fake to me, but a tint of blue\pink is nice to my eyes, more than this, my corals love the spectrum I have now. The colors are more vivid and natural than ever before.

I trim my corals on a weekly basis. some of my friends enjoy it. You are invited...

I do have duplicates in different locations and as you could see with MH or T5 lights before, they look a bit different in each location with LED too.

bmco is offline   Reply With Quote