Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson0219 View Post
This setup is looking good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeramirez85 View Post
Great booking setup so far. Looking forward t it being filled up
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbosu View Post
That's a great spot for a tank with that depth.

Nice build!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocsec1 View Post
Looks great. I’ve gone from a 35 gallon to a 75 gallon and now on 120with a 40breed for the sump with another 40forma frag tank. I’ve been running this for a year and am already wish I had done a 180 instead of the 120. I really like the size of your tank. I see another upgrade in the future.
I was originally going to get a 210 but figured id want to go bigger eventually so why not just do it now..... now here i am

Ive got the main tank full and im working on filling the sump. I ran out of Di resin the other day so I had to wait for that to show up to continue.

20171112_075425 by ldubz123, on Flickr

I also noticed some air bubbles in the right seam near the top that appeared once the tank was practically full. My 90g had these bubbles so im not too worried, but now we're talking 300 gallons of water and also a lot more money into the tank so i'm a little frustrated. Ill write it off for now and keep an eye on it.

20171112_070043 by ldubz123, on Flickr

I went to order sand (reef flakes and miniflakes) and my card got declined. Turns out my account got hacked so now I need to wait for my new card to arrive in the mail to place the order.

Ill post some updates when I get my card and can actually continue with the build

Reefer1991 is offline   Reply With Quote