Thread: GBAS Swap Meet
View Single Post
Unread 11/29/2017, 09:12 AM   #2
MrJohn
Registered Member

Vendor reservations are now open to the public and run until February 4th.
Here is a few things that you should know:
Set up begins at 9AM the day of.
We are limiting it to 15 saltwater (ONLY 10 LEFT) and 15 freshwater vendors (not including members or nonprofits) so get your reservation in soon!
We will send you an invoice with payment instructions on it. You can pay via Paypal, credit card, or send in your payment through postal service.
Tables are only $20 each,
There is $1 convenience fee per table if you pay via Paypal. This fee will be waived if you send a check or money order via postal service.
The event officially starts at noon, but I would like to have everyone set up by 11am for a VIP's only hour.
Let me know if you need electrical access we should have enough to go around, but it is first come first serve.
Please bring your own extension cords
Fresh tap water will be available if needed
Bring your own hoses and buckets
You are responsible for cleaning any spills that you make
This year, we are raising money for the GBAS Grant Program.
Let me know of the Facebook Page you'd like me to link in the Facebook Event. I can add you as a co-host so it will appear on your page. www.facebook.com/events/1235295456592232/
Please read all of the rules here: http://www.gbasonline.org/…/…/2017/1...es-2017-11.htm
Please email me at events@gbasonline.org if you can join us again this year and I will send you the payment info.
Thank you,
John Moyles
Event Coordinator
Green Bay Aquarium Society
Facebook: GBAquariumSociety
Instagram: GreenBayAquariumSociety
Twitter: @GBAS_Online

MrJohn is offline   Reply With Quote