View Single Post
Unread 02/29/2012, 05:17 PM   #14
funny718
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKahuna View Post
I had a similar problem where one of my two Radions left some LED's on during the night, white and red ones very dimly but on nonetheless, and I did a factory refresh and reprogrammed it and the problem went away. I figured programming onboard the fixture must have gotten corrupted because no amount of reprogramming either the group or individual light fixed it, only the factory reset did it. The only issue I have now, if you can call it that, when I do the simulation the fixtures start off a liitle staggered with on coming on a tiny bit before the other. I reset the time from the PC and it still lags on one of them a tiny bit. Not a huge deal but I do older why the timing is a faction off between the two.
This also worked for me thanx for the great tip. quick question tho i just got my radion and have it sitting about 10inch from the water line just to be on the safe side am i be over cautious tank is a marine land 60g cube 24x24x24 and what would you guys recommend as far as getting things acclimated to the new light if any one has any helpful graph as well that would be awesome at the moment i am use john's should i lower any specifics.

Thanx

Current Tank Info: 60g Cube, 20 Gal Sump, Reef Octopus Super 2000xp, MR1 Reactor, Two Mp40's, tunze osmolator, Neptune apex control and ecotech radion
funny718 is offline   Reply With Quote