View Single Post
Unread 11/11/2017, 10:59 PM   #16
Gweeds
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnCole View Post
Look guys I have changed it might not look like it but I have I took a break from the hobby for a bit but I came back and realised my old plans where ridiculous and wouldn't work I decided to go down a easier root. and yes I was meaning something like a in tank fuge kind of thing I thought fuge where only for pods though. So here are my new plans 65 gallon reef and 20 gallon frogfish tank. Sorry about my former stupidity I have been looking at this forum for years but only recently made an account and I had so many ideas for tanks

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
That's great... really hope that's true. There's nothing wrong with getting excited and thinking up plans... we all dream and obviously it's great to do your research. I think you're getting tongue in cheek answers now because of those past posts... you say you've taken a break, but your last thread before this one was on Nov 3rd... that's looks like it was in a similar ilk to your others.

Just be honest with people and honest with yourself and you'll get a lot more respect.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gweeds is offline   Reply With Quote