View Single Post
Unread 11/06/2007, 07:26 PM   #12
pdfb55
Registered Member

Quote:
hey im 16 and a sophmore but how did u get enough money for a 120gal tech tank. i only had enough for the 45 cube lol
I had a feeling this question was coming, haha. Well i dont know if I said it earlier but i've been into reefs for a while. I got the 92 as a b-day present when i was 12 (it was fresh at the time). Since then just about every dime of money i make went into it. When i turned the stuff into insurance it was for replacement costs so i pretty much took the money i got for the tank equipment and all the livestock and put it into the tank and equipment for this tank. So for the most part I have no money right now. So either i'm going to have to get a job or its gonna take a while to add livestock.

Quote:
HPD Turbo Congrats on the upgrading!!
That yellow tang survive the fire?
Good look
Yes he did make it, along with a longnose hawkfish, watchman goby, coral beauty, green chromis, and some inverts. I knew it would be a few months and i didn't have a sufficient setup to keep them around until now. So my older brother knows the owner of an LFS around here and i made a quick run up there with all of them and gave the fish to them. They acutally didn't sell them, they took them home and put them in their 250g reef.

Current Tank Info: Oceanic 120 Tech, 48 inch maristar fixture, MRC Skimmer, Geo 618 Reactor, 2x Vortech MP40w, APEX controller
pdfb55 is offline   Reply With Quote