View Single Post
Unread 11/21/2007, 07:52 PM   #22
pdfb55
Registered Member

Quote:
uncleant nice tank. im also 16 and i have a 125 gal reef with a 55 gal sump/fudge. All my friends think im crazy but im in love with it. I can sit there for hours just looking at the tank. Im sorry to hear about the fire. I cant wait to see some pics of this new tank.
yeah man my friends think im crazy too. I've got two of them into it but they dont like it like I do. The three of us started up an aquarium club at school though. 60 people are in it, they all want to see what its like so hopefully i'll know a few more highschoolers who keep reefs.

Quote:
czerbe tank is awsome if you don't mind how much for it and the stand
I bought it from a real expensive LFS by us but it was 1200 for the tank and 800 for the stand. You could probably do much better. I got a quote from a store in Charleston just to compare the two and it was about 250 cheaper for both of them. Its a great tank though, i would reccomend it to anyone.

Quote:
Nice

Any pics of your sump?
Yeah man i acutally made a sump and it cracked b/c i'm an idiot and wedged the baffles in too tight. So i just got lazy and went out and bought a sump. I'll try and get some pics up tonight or tommorow.

Tank update:
My lights came today, they are awesome! I also introduced a maroon clown yesterday. Hes a little guy so I had to turn down the vortechs b/c i was worried about him getting sucked in.

Current Tank Info: Oceanic 120 Tech, 48 inch maristar fixture, MRC Skimmer, Geo 618 Reactor, 2x Vortech MP40w, APEX controller
pdfb55 is offline   Reply With Quote