View Single Post
Unread 02/16/2016, 04:39 AM   #3126
joti26
Registered Member

Karimwassef I wish I had taken before and after pics as well but like you too embarrassed lol! Mind you my outbreak was spotted early so never looked as bad as some although the impact on some corals was obvious. I can't add carbon yet as still using the polyp lab medic. Day four of having lights back to normal although have reduced the red spectrum a bit rocks are looking the cleanest they have ever been. All zoos, xenia, colt coral and Kenya trees looking good. Just two tiny spots appearing on them but most of the dusting gone now. 10 micron socks lasting two days now as well. Still dosing bacteria, coral snow and polyp lab medic to help with what seems to be a very slight outbreak of WS just on my coral beauty. I suspect this has been due to me doing so much siphoning! Pretty sure that is helping get rid of the 'dust' as after dosing I get a nice load of bits floating into the water column. Cheato completely clear now and starting to grow again, adding a nice population of pods every day as I now have a nice breeding tank going on. I still can't say it has gone completely but every day there is less and less just two or three strings yesterday on the colt and Kenya tree.

joti26 is offline   Reply With Quote