View Single Post
Unread 10/02/2008, 12:13 PM   #208
porthios
Registered Member

Awesome to hear Jason. Did you end up adding the grounding probe? So BOTH of your tanks are on the upswing?
only one of the three probes planned has been added. only the system with the increased wc's has improved. i'll update my thread when i have more. no need to clutter your build..

The hydno and especially the sarco used to concern me in years past but not so much anymore since I've never seemed to have problems attributable to them. I thought that going from ~80 gallons to ~150 gallons would be enough to strike them entirely off the list in my current situation. My frogspawn is looking good too further alleviating chemical warfare concerns at the moment. Would you think I should look down this path further?
well, isolating suspected offenders is pretty easy for me, not sure how you're set up for additional systems, etc.. my frogspawns were the last to show signs of stress however. i'm far from an expert on allelopathy..

I've been pondering a bacterial attack hypothesis, especially after re-reading Borneman's disease chapter last night. Unfortunately, if that's what it ends up being I'm even more at a loss of how to address it.
you may find this article interesting.

homepage -> build thread..

Current Tank Info: 525g display with several supporting subsystems..
porthios is offline   Reply With Quote