steveoutlaw
Moved On

Quote:
Originally posted by A.T.T.R
fwiw it wasnt pally toxin.
1 paly toxin is rare.
and 2
paly toxin dosnt cause this

i think we need to find out what OTHER toxin is causeing these thigns that people keep blaming on paly toxin so maybe if we get these other things we can fight them better.
and also paly toxin does have a cure. its an injection directly into the heart of somthing that starts with a d. but it has only been lab tested.

i think about 50 percent of the cases of "paly toxin" are all in peoples heads. and the otehr 50 percent usualy falsly blaming the palytoxin

plus i doubt steam could transport paly toxin.. id be intrested ot find out what you really had happen to you as it is a pretty darn scary story

#1 - How can you say with certainty that it was not palytoxin?
#2 - If you are going to make this assertion you need to back it up.
#3 - It's really easy for you to suggest that it's all in my head....it didn't happen to you.

The fact remains that I inhaled the steam from boiling the zoanthids and it closed up my lungs. The doctors all agreed that an aerosol toxin breathed in would cause irritation and inflammation of my bronchial tubes. Can I say for certain that it was the palytoxin.......no. But until someone gives my a different explanation they can back up, I'm going to listen to the doctors.

steveoutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote