Thread: Neptune Support
View Single Post
Unread 04/27/2012, 10:34 PM   #35
Want2BS8ed
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyton View Post
Maybe I have but if you had been through what I have with this company you would have the sour taste in your mouth too. I am just here to try and get real support from successful users. Not too many these days based on these forums, but I am trying to make the best out of a bad issue.

BTW this will be my 5th Apex in less than a year, every time I have an issue I am told I need a new head unit because this that or another thing.
Dude, I didn't think anyone could have worse luck than me... 5 in less than a year? I would give up.

I'll trade you last year's Avast Mutiny Ozone reactor for it.

Oh, wait. Sorry wrong thread. That was the other small manufacturer you have been ripping on for allegedly "bad" service.

Look, I respect that you may not have enjoyed the same positive experiences that I and others have had, however I am troubled by the seeming lack of respect you have shown our hosts and the other members of this community.

I for one, appreciate this particular group and the support they have provided. It's a tremendous resource I would hate to see go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Just get me to the airport put me on a plane" - The Ramones
Want2BS8ed is offline   Reply With Quote