View Single Post
Unread 05/20/2010, 01:36 AM   #2632
Michael
NTTH Rookie Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas. View Post
Hello everyone,

It's also my 5th anniversary of being married to my wonderful wife.

yep your still a newly wed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas. View Post
Hello everyone,

It all started a little over 3 years a go: My wife had to have the little bubble eyed goldfish, so we bought a 2.5g hex, the next day I felt bad for it and went out and bought a 20H. 3 days later it died, we committed all the noob mistakes you can think of. We ended up raising the rabbits of of the fish world for the next year: Convict Cichlids. Meanwhile I was researching reef keeping on RC and another forum, which I'm not too happy with. I've never asked a question, and simply just read thread after thread and found the answers I was looking for. In June of 08 set up 20H it was a simple reef and was really nothing I hadn't seen before on RC. In Jan of 10 I started building my current setup a 20L with a sump. It is something I Haven't seen on RC and I felt It was worthy of a thread. I have also posted a DIY ATO, and a DIY Skimmer is in the works, I feel like I need to give back because I have pulled so many ideas from everyone. My dream is to have a 1000g+ in-wall setup some day and probably won't happen until I retire, we can all dream though.

Happy Reefing.
welcome aboard, it all starts with a golfish and ends this way, its much better this end too, expensive but a great hobby

To Reef Central

MY Very Kindest and Warmest Regards ,
MIKE

Current Tank Info: I have a 92 gal Corner Tank, and way too many pieces of equipment to list really, (proud member of the reef central corner club)
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote