View Single Post
Unread 03/01/2016, 06:56 PM   #109
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownsRCoo View Post
You are right. I really tried to remain indifferent on here. I shouldn't have derailed the thread from its intended purpose. I apologize for that. Torsten is a very friendly person and obviously cares and so does Heiki who I spoke with today on the phone. Hopefully my issues are solved and we will have smooth sailing from here. I'll be sure to post my good experiences with the product too so I don't come off as just a troll which I'm not.

My personality coupled with the fact that I hadn't planned on this transition taking so long and my current tank crashing before my eyes has made it worse. I just want to get everything moved over so bad but can't.
No worries. Like I said, I truly feel your pain. Seeing your frustration was frustrating for me too. I think most here realize that the US side of things is moving like clock work. Heck, we even monitor our emails 7 days a week just as we do this forum. Most everything up until the first of the year went like clock work and was smooth. At least for the most part. As much as this transition has been frustrating for you and me as I have been trying to stay on top of your stuff as much as I can, it really is a good thing for Royal Exclusiv. I honestly think this needed to happen. It was a subject that came up from the day I came on board as there was no growing the business and the fact that it was increasing was creating a bit of a backlog when it came to getting inventory to the US. We couldn't get the stuff here quick enough. Interestingly though, Dreambox orders were getting built and filled since they were originating and billing directly from Germany. That said, I think when your first Dreambox got built inverted, that was likely the result of the former production manager. This is just speculation on my part but he would have overseen the original work order and the first CNC run.

Anyhow, I do appreciate your patience and understanding and I'm OK with your venting here for better or worse. While not on topic with this thread, it gave me a chance to address the issues and let people know what is going on with the company. Something I might not otherwise have said. In the mean time, I know myself and several others are eager to see the sump in your possession and more over, to see pictures of that thing once you get it.

I have probably disclosed more than the powers that be would have liked but like I said before, I want to be as transparent and honest as possible and things in Germany are moving in the right direction. There is a lot of good going on there. More than I have disclosed and the end result will be good for future customers. There will be some big news coming in the not so distant future. That however will be a subject for another thread!

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476
slief is offline   Reply With Quote