View Single Post
Unread 03/08/2016, 09:42 PM   #122
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownsRCoo View Post
The "something big is in the works" better not be a brand new dreambox design! Haha I'll blow up for sure on here if that happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredded View Post
Will you tell us if we guess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownsRCoo View Post
Calcium reactor is my guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredded View Post
No, I'm guessing that they are going to expand production facilities to the US Florida facility. It is what I would do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrobberg View Post
Give us a better hint. Coral growth or company growth lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmanS View Post
If they started making these here stateside to make shipping around 500$ a system, tons of people would be ordering these Including me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrobberg View Post
I think klaus does all the final welding on the Dreamboxes so not sure he would trust sourcing that out. It would make sense though since the shipping for mine was almost a grand. If they can get that shipping down significantly that should boost sales in the us.
OK... I guess I can let one cat out of the bag since it was just posted on the Royal Exclusiv Germany Facebook page.. A new facility in Germany is in the works that is much larger with the plans of setting up the new manufacturing facility sometime between now and summer. The end result will be a larger production line with improved turn around on things like Dreamboxes as well as increased production on skimmers and pumps. That will also have a trickle down effect to inventory in the US.

At some point in the not so distant future, there is also plans to stock some Dreamboxes here in the US. While it would be nice to build them here, as noted above, Klaus is the master welder when it comes to these Dreamboxes and building them out here while maintaining the kind of quality that comes with a Dreambox would require Klaus to fly out here every month. Shipping them here in containers is the next best thing, at least in the very near term. The increased production line is needed in order to keep up with demand while also keeping build times as short as humanly possible and it will allow Dream Boxes to be built for stock on hand inventory.

As I mentioned previously, 3 new employees were added in the last 60 days or so and they are getting up to speed in a hurry. This is long overdue and the new hires are already making a positive difference.

This is from the Royal Exclusiv factory Facebook page..

"Under the prevailing circumstances we have to inform that Royal Exclusiv is growing and growing. We are looking forward to move to a new facility after signing the contract. Right now we have hired 3 new colleagues to support our Team. Thanks for all your loyalty and credit you, our customers and dealers spend to us, all over the world!

We are really happy to bring your projects to success. Sincerely Your RE-Team"
https://www.facebook.com/12780933390...type=3&theater

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476

Last edited by slief; 03/08/2016 at 10:02 PM.
slief is offline   Reply With Quote