View Single Post
Unread 01/12/2012, 04:51 PM   #23
tkeracer619
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperion1337 View Post
I feel ur pain man, I was fraggin Zoos a couple of days ago and got a bit of mucus in my eye -_-". now i regret not wearing googles even tho they were in front of me whenever i walk by my tank or look at my right eye. I luckily flushed it outta my eye as soon as it happened, but sadly i got a messed up red/ pink eye (my eyesight has not been contemplated still 100% vision). Currently on antibiotic eyedrops and being asked by every person who passes by me at school and work if i am okay..
trust me safety first!

I did the same thing about 5 years ago but I was wearing safety glasses. The juice bounced off my nose and into my eye. I use swimming goggles now when I frag them (never again). I think it is more then likely from bacteria but boy did it suck. Took me a few weeks to get my vision back to normal but unfortunately I have always been much more sensitive to bright light particularly the glare of the sun off cars. After that happened there were a few occasions that I had to wait for someone to come get me because I was on the side of the road with my eyes closed.

I am officially polyped out Never will I ever have one in a tank again.

tkeracer619 is offline   Reply With Quote