View Single Post
Unread 09/06/2017, 02:35 PM   #5572
ThRoewer
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by this is me View Post
So I received two YBR about 3 weeks ago. One from NYA and one from LA two days apart. I kept one in my fuge and one in a large acclimation box in the display. The one from NYA started to eat clam on half shell in the fuge after about 3 days. The LA one started to eat pretty much out of the bag. I was really surprised. After both of them have eaten clams on the half shell pretty reliably, I place both of them in the holding tank(liverocks with some LPS) and got them to eat LRS and live blackworms pretty aggressively.
They're both in the display for about a week now. Eating with the rest of the fish. The one from NYA is more yellow and is loving nori on the clip but ignores flakes. The one from LA eats everything. Together I have 3 regals. The smallest one was from LA back when they had the Juveniles and was on sale.

How big is that tank?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Current Tank Info: 200 gal 4 tank system (40x28x24 + 40B + 40B sump tank + 20g refugium) + 30x18x18 mixed reef + 20g East Pacific biotop + 20g FW +...
ThRoewer is offline   Reply With Quote