View Single Post
Unread 05/01/2013, 09:17 AM   #8
bstubbz17
Registered Member

Oh little Timidfish, you wish you had met me. I'm pretty entertaining, I must say I'm far too good at what I do to work at Petco, but I'm there enough that they should start paying me for my presence. I'll run it by Leah, the manager, and I'll let you know how that idea pans out

As for the lights, my 60 inch honker is a 320 watt t5 setup...brand new 80 watt ATI bulbs. I don't know a damn thing about the LEDs, other than the fact that they are Maxspect S...at least two years old. I can't find the model anywhere online, but it is the one that corresponds to this user manual (I believe):

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...45921128,d.aWM

Sorry for the longass link, but my computer isn't downloading the manual for some reason, or letting me view it. I have looked at it before though, and I'm pretty sure that's the one. Again, I'd have to ask my friend if someone could borrow that, but I'm pretty good at smoozing people. I'm sure something could work

By the way...why not just use your current lighting over the 40 cube? It'd be oddly shaped, like my 60 incher, but it would give you something to work with. Just a thought.

bstubbz17 is offline   Reply With Quote