View Single Post
Unread 06/21/2016, 11:48 AM   #6
rees2301
Registered Member

I've got 2 AP700's over my 72" x 28" x 26". Got them on the LeRusso mounts and about 9.5" above the water. I run one on 50% (Lps side) & the other 60% (Sps side). I am on the bluest deep ocean blue with 0% red & green. My tank is an upgrade an still fairly new. I think the Sps side needs increased intensity but don't at this stage want to promote algae growth. The Lps are doing great & the Sps are "holding in there" with colours ok but limited growth at the moment. I am struggling with the colour, the setting I'm on appears very dark but if turn the wheel one notch it appears to go very white. Certainly not really getting any pop with these lights. I'll give it a little longer before I up the intensity a bit & play a bit more with the colour. Moved to these from Pac Sun on previous tank and whilst the control is much better on these Kessils, the colour was way better on the PS's. With everything I read about the colour from Kessils I fear I must be doing something wrong. All ideas much appreciated.

rees2301 is offline   Reply With Quote