View Single Post
Unread 09/10/2017, 12:07 AM   #1
Crypsis
yes

Can't download GHL control center.

Hi I need some help. I've been trying to setup my new Doser 2.1 all day and all I can make it do is flash yellow. When I try to download control center it takes me to a page with a blue download button. When I click the download button it loops me back to the downloads page without actually downloading anything. Most of the links on the download page do this same thing but one or two actually let me download something so i don't think it's my computer. I've tried to download on firefox and chrome and turned off my popup blocker and still not able to download. I finally found a dropbox link on some forum which allowed me to download version 1.1 which looks like it's still a BETA version. I ran through the standard wifi connection and everything seemed to be working but when i got to the end the doser blinked white for a bit and then switched back to blinking yellow. Ive tried to connect to my wifi network several more times but it's just not working. At this point the control center V1.1 started crashing on me so i had to uninstall it. Now I need a working version of the control center and some help figuring out why the doser won't connect to my network. Thanks

Merlin

Current Tank Info: 180gal rimless peninsula build in progress.
Crypsis is offline   Reply With Quote