View Single Post
Unread 01/17/2018, 07:03 AM   #15
OrionN
Moved on

I used to trust description of Diver Den's anemones, but not anymore. They really amp-up the coloration description of their anemones color.
What do you guys think of this:

They described their brown tentacles and column anemones as purple tentacle with purple column.
Example:

Maldivian Ritteri Anemone. This anemone has a tan oral disc and mouth. The tentacles of this anemone stick well and are purple with gold tips. The underside of the oral disc is purple, with a smooth purple column and purple/red pedal disc. This anemone prefers to attach to a flat surface, and is maintained under 250-Watt Aqualine Buschke HQI double ended metal halide bulbs that are suspended 18" above the water surface in a raceway that is 16" deep. This anemone is fully quarantined, and is feeding well on a mix of PE Mysis and finely chopped raw shrimp. The diameter of the pedal disc is 4-1/4" and the anemone is 10-1/4" in diameter when fully open.

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip
OrionN is offline   Reply With Quote