View Single Post
Unread 03/10/2014, 08:36 AM   #13
Guygettnby
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatron View Post
Looks nice hope they work out well for you! What and where did you get those black brackets holding your lights to the ceiling?

Thank You,
they are very nice looking lights and seem to be built very well from what i can see. i have not taken them apart and looked inside though. but again from what i can see and touch, they are very well built for the price.

the brackets i used to hang the lights were made. It took me a lot of looking around until i decided on a method for hanging the lights. i had to piece pretty much everything together from different stores, do some fabrication and finally i had to do a bit of welding and painting to finish the brackets. I can take some pictures and try to put together a parts list if your interested in trying to do the same thing?

but with the way i built the whole hanging setup, i have complete control of how and where the lights are hanging. i can move them side to side, front to back, up and down and with the hangnig kit they send you can tilt the lights also. my only regret is not being able to hide everything. it doesnt look bad, but it still sticks out compaired to a light just sitting on top of the tank. it is nice having the ability to move the lights out of the way when wanting to work on the tank.

Guygettnby is offline   Reply With Quote