View Single Post
Unread 01/23/2013, 11:30 PM   #24
kevantheman35
Registered Member

Time for an update!
Since my last post I have installed brs dosing pumps for my 2 part which has been great. I am
still fighting hair algae problems, still barely feeding and using ridiculous amounts of GFO. I think I may finally be getting a handle on it and am planning on running bio pellets starting this week. I just replaced my bulb to make sure that wasn't the issue so bio pellets are my last resort. Other than that the Darwin clowns continue to grow and are getting along great, and I have added some new livestock.
New Livestock:
Tuxedo Urchin-This guy is the only invert I have ever owned that has actually destroyed algae. I am very happy with his performance and he looks awesome.
Lettuce Nudibranch- Enjoyed him for a few days before he disappeared into the rock, haven't spotted him in a few weeks.
New corals:
These guys are waiting to find a spot in my tank, The rasta frag went from a single polyp to 7 polyps in 2 weeks so I am extremely happy with it.

I've never seen a mushroom quite like this one I picked up from a local who was taking down his tank, it's extremely bright and pretty large.

FTS

Current Tank Info: 34g Mixed Reef Solana (2 years old). 12g jbj nanocube dx (retired at 2 years old)
kevantheman35 is offline   Reply With Quote