View Single Post
Unread 02/22/2016, 05:55 AM   #18
homer1475
Registered Member

I guess it all depends on how much room is in the tower.

Tank is coming today at some point and I'm super excited to get this project off and running.

Once I seal and paint the stand I'm going to have to move the biocube to the other side of my living room so I can see exactly where the new tank is going and exactly where I need to brace my floor. Not to impressed with having to nearly totally drain the cube to slide it 20 feet across the carpet(really hoping it doesn't bunch the carpet in the process). Thinking 15G water change should suffice and take it down to nearly empty(I guesstimate I have about 23G total water after displacement). Corals all should be fine out of water for an hour or 2?

Went to Lowe's last night to look at EMT conduit for the lights, not really sold on that idea, and the wife said I was most certainly not hanging them from the ceiling. So I got some thinking to do......... More then likely will end up doing EMT conduit with bought elbows as opposed to bending it, that way I can loosen a screw on the connector and pull the lights off the conduit should I need to work in the tank.

Originally posted by der_wille_zur_macht:

"He's just taking his lunch to work"
homer1475 is offline   Reply With Quote