View Single Post
Unread 03/28/2011, 07:18 PM   #1
maxxII
Super Housemonkey!

Hybrid Powder Blue Tang for sale

I have a 3.5 inch long Powder Blue Hybrid Tang that needs a new home. Its a hybrid of A.leucosternon & A.nigricans. I purchased it from Diver's Den and have had it since May 17th of 2010. Its healthy and eats flakes, pellets, frozen food, Nori, and Steamed/Blanched Broccoli very well.

Its decided just this week to beat up on my Regal Angel that I've had for the last 3.5 years, so it needs a new place to go. I suspect that this is somewhat territory related since the fish is in a 120 gallon tank, (along with the Regal, a Tomini Tang...which it ignores, go figure, a pair of percula clowns and Black Cap basslet). The only fish its picking on is the Regal.

The pics really dont do the fish justice, its gorgeous and I hate to get rid of it, but I like the Regal more.

Based on my experiance with this fish, a 4 foot tank is the minimum that it should be kept in.

I paid $150 for him from DD, and have the receipt to show if needed wanted to show hybrid documentation and length of time in captivity.

$100 to the person with a nice sized tank that wants a beautiful healthy, dominant fish.

Nick