View Single Post
Unread 06/01/2016, 10:29 PM   #3724
Newguy76
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newguy76 View Post
I opened my tank up on Friday afternoon. Looks good. Still have not turned lights on higher than 10% blues. Also started dosing microbater as well. Ran rowasphos for the last 3 days of black out. Going to pull it out tomorrow and add carbon to the reactor. So far looks a ton better all my white rock is back to white with no signs of Dino. Started my fuge this weekend as well as going to install an ats up flow as well. More to come
Update.

Pulled the uv off line along with the rowasphos. Added some mangroves and an up flow ats. Turned my blues only up 10% per day currently at 40% blues and 5% whites for 4 hours a day. Run the ats and refug light for 8-12 hours on the off cycle of display. Still dosing microbater and algaefix marine and skimmer. Turning of the skimmer for 4 hours after dose. So far so good. What is left of the stringy Dino's is turning clear and white. I don't want to suck them out manually because I want to see what's left die and make sure it doesn't recover. I have not done a water change. Only top off with fresh ro/di. Also replacing Polly every 3 days. Added pods and cheato as well. Just my small price of the puzzle

Newguy76 is offline   Reply With Quote