View Single Post
Unread 08/21/2017, 06:22 PM   #49
Clowning_Around
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowning_Around View Post
Thanks. I'll try and get a close up shot of one spot to clarify before I complete the install, this weekend didnt allow for much progress. Basically because of how its constructed the two pieces of pvc don't connect / are separated enough such that the paint doesn't bridge the gap thereby not sticking when the handle turns. The union is basically the same, just had to be careful to not go heavy handed so no runs our excess built up at the joints, a light dusting was all that was needed anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Here's the close up photo I mentioned earlier. I was hoping to be able to get a better image of the joint but it just keeps up ending in the shadow. I also included two closeups of the union as it was painted in place as one and then another pic with it opened for the pic.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Current Tank Info: Custom Oak Stand | 75G FO Display | 40G Breeder Sump | MarinePure Ceramic Media Plate | Eshopps x-120 skimmer | Mag9 Return | Aqua Ultraviolet Advantage 2000+ 15w
Clowning_Around is offline   Reply With Quote