View Single Post
Unread 05/05/2012, 09:36 AM   #1
justinbarstow
Registered Member

Angry you call this customer service?

I have been a loyal customer for year and have spent thousands of dollars t your store. last week you sent me a pump w/ a cracked housing. I plumbed it in and turned it on to find water spewing everywhere. I called Thursday morning to report the problem and stressed the fact that I needed some kind of replacement over-nighted to me to be received by Friday at the latest. here it is Saturday and day # 4 of no pump. I am very dissatisfied w/ your "customer service" and will be purchasing all future goods from your online competitors as well as let others in my community know the experience I had. it infuriates me that you have been so careless w/ what you know are your customers passions and ignore what is obviously an extremely time sensitive matter. are you going to pay for damages to livestock am die off? like I said, I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars and this is the respect you pay to your loyal patrons. it's ****ed up and you just lost one. this housing better be overnight priority or I will seek legal counsel for damages. this concludes our business.

justinbarstow is offline   Reply With Quote