View Single Post
Unread 12/07/2015, 05:31 PM   #2313
Jewilson83
Registered Member

Update from post #2303: I started my second dose of Dino X last night which is night #2. I got home at 6pm eastern standard time and see that over 75% of Dino is gone. I changed my lighting to run my whites, red, green for 4 hours and my blues for about 8 hours. My frag tank ran blues for 10 hours (plumbed together with 90 gallon). My Zoas/Palys are ALLLLLLLL fully opened!!!! They are brighter than the first time they've acclimated. I have a SPS dominated tank. No SPS suffered. I continued to use the turkey baster on the small areas. I here testimonies of 3-4 doses and reefers eliminated all of it. I'm going about 2 doses after I see 0% of Dinos. I will run my lighting the same way all week. Feeding once a day compared to 2-3 a day. Also dosing every 2 nights like recommended. I'm hoping by the 12th (my 5th dose) on Saturday I'll be done with this mess and start carbon and ramping my lighting back to normal.

Current Tank Info: 90 Gallon: Coralife Aqualife Pro 492W MH, Proflex Model 3 Refugium Sump, Jabeo WP-25 wavemaker, Bubble Magnus NAC6, Finnex 500W heater w/controller, Mag 9.5 Pump, SPS, LPS, Zoas, RBTAs, Fishes, Shrimps, Crabs, CUC, and Snails
Jewilson83 is offline   Reply With Quote