View Single Post
Unread 12/18/2017, 02:30 PM   #9
moneymm
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
I'd highly recommend Dan Underwood at seahorsesource.com.
The stock is excellent, and, Dan is known to be the best source of help for hobbyists, even those like me here in Canada that can't buy from him.
Also, Dan's systems are all seahorses and therefore are not subject to possible pathogen exposure to systems that have contained, or are connected to like companies that are not in the seahorse breeding business.
In addition, if you are wanting abs, reidi or erectus, live aquaria doesn't come close for the prices seahorsesource sells for.
Also, if you check forums around you, you might find a local breeder that is selling seahorses.
As for tanks, I'm using what is called a 40g tall, but in fact they are only 37g but the Tall part works well. I also have 20g sumps below.
thanks for that info. What do you have in the tank besides seahorses? do you have liverock or sand? what do you have for them to hold on to?

when it comes to that, do you have to use something natural, or can you get some type of artificial colored thing, so that they can try to change to that color?

Phantom Clown, Ocellaris Cown, 10 Snails, 4 Hermit Crabs
moneymm is offline   Reply With Quote