Thread: Posting pix:
View Single Post
Unread 04/30/2018, 07:16 PM   #13
Celtic_Fox
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8r View Post
The easiest and most permanent way (not subject to any outside source's rules) is straight from your computer, which is of course free. Instead of 'post quick reply' select 'advanced' and scroll down on the resulting display until you see a 'manage attachments' blank. That will give you the option to select an image from your own computer. 'Browse'. There will be an 'upload' option. A code will appear down near that 'manage attachments'---click on it. That will actually upload the file as a thumbnail, and you are ready to post your comment. Once you post, the thumbnail moves up into your comment box. If a user clicks on your thumbnail, it will expand into a larger image. The result looks like this:

Is there a limit to the amount of pictures we can post in this way? (I started using imgur but the URLs never seem to work right and I have to spend time editing them until the picture shows correctly and part of the URL isn't showing. I'd like to use this simpler way for my build thread.)

Current tank info: Red Sea Reefer 450 / Three Radion XR15w G3 Pros / Custom Lifereef Signature Series CLF1, SVS3-24 Skimmer, and Refugium / Barr Aquatics KR1020 Kalk Reactor / JBJ Arctica Chiller 1/10
Celtic_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote