View Single Post
Unread 03/28/2008, 11:29 AM   #1
russ49merc
Registered Member

Extreme Aquarium Makeover This Sunday

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Hey guys and gals on sunday I will be re aquascaping and trying to get more flow in and around my rock work to not have dead spots. I will also be getting rid of some fish in the tank. here are the ones i'm thinking about getting rid of

I have a Morish idol that is about 4 in tall without the huge fins and beautiful colors and healthy as can be i've had him for a year and will eat anything you put in the tank. 70.00

I have a clown tang that is huge and very healthy also 4 to 5 long and have had him for 2 years eats anything. 75.00

I have a "painted wrasse or clown wrasse" that is big and will eat anything had him for 2 years. 45.00

I have a yellow tang that is vibrant and a very healthy fish he is about 3" or 4" and i want 40.00

and i also have 5 blue green chromis that need to go to who ever wants them.

My goal is to get rid of my tangs and go to all anthias so i would really like to trade for anthias if nobody is interested i will be taking them to coral oasis hopefully ben will take them in on trade for some anthias. So this is going down on sun i would like to get rid of them on sunday and not store them.

I ALSO HAVE ALOT OF EXTRA PARTS JUST SITTING AROUND THAT I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO LIST

russ49merc is offline   Reply With Quote