View Single Post
Unread 10/08/2013, 12:33 PM   #160
Bowels
Registered Member

sorry guys, havent updated in a while.... um ive had a lot of red slime the past few months (6) because i havent had the money to replace my lights, but i have had my water checked professionally as well as myself... and everything is aok there.... however... this weekend I decided to order new lights and do a 3 days lights out... all my corals and stuff were looking great aside from the red slime... so i started the lights out... day 2 of the lights out we had a thunderstorm while i was at work and it must have fried the heater... because i came home and my tank was 102 degrees. lost both clown fish, every snail in the tank (but a massive turbo snail) and I will report back on the coral losses... im giving them more time to see if they are ok or not.... devastating. The tank looks awful.... hence no pics... Ill post one but its soo terrible now. Im gonna get a controller.

Current Tank Info: 57g Rimless Reef
Bowels is offline   Reply With Quote