View Single Post
Unread 03/03/2012, 08:41 AM   #24
tcat3rd
Registered Member

THANKS ERICK! I couldn't have typed all this yesterday.
I saw that several people said they would be changing their protocol when handling corals. That is the reason I asked for your help in posting.

Thanks to the rest for the kind words. they were nice to hear from my friends but I probably do noy deserve them all!!!!

Still in ICUs and a lot of blood coagulating in my lungs but fevers and chills are gone. Definitely feeling better, but very week and don't even have enough breath to blow my nose. That kinda freaked me out this morning when the respitory therapist gave me treatment. They art noy sure how much permanent damage I have done to my lungs and body cells in general. This can affect every cell in your body.

Hopefully I will get out of icu tomorrow baring another setback, and then transfer to a regular bed for a a few more days according to my doc. My family are doing better but my wife has missed a few days work and is still sick. My wife daughter and son were in the room above me and all three were sick with bad chills and fevers the first night and the were in the dining ABOVE the slop sink in the basement where I was!!!

Oh ya do not forget that scientist studying paly toxin have found that the toxin has been found in other nearby corals that do not produce it on their own, so that other coral you got from someone else may also be toxic!

Again thanks for the kind words, I don't deserve most of them,lol.

Peace,
Tommy

tcat3rd is offline   Reply With Quote